Time for another good grief moment.
The leadership of the elected Republicans hauled in Michael Steele and read him the riot act.
Great. Let's have the head members of the do-nothing good-old-club who have a plan for, well frankly nothing upbraid and admonish one of the few Republican leaders who is willing to raise his hand and have the temerity (oh, the nerve!) to put forward some ideas for policy.
Here is the list of some of the most offensive losers ever assembled in one room at one time:
(1) House Minority Leader John Boehner
(2) Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)
(3) Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.)
(4) Senate GOP conference Chairman Lamar Alexander of Tennessee
(5) Senate GOP policy Chairman John Thune of South Dakota