Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Republican Organizations Around the Corner

National Council for a New America and Resurgent Republic are being kicked off. Who cares? Ordinarily I would not but these organizations are being directed to not involve the RNC. And that's a good thing.

Unfortunately, I don't see the names of Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska or Governor Rick Perry of Texas on the list on names.

And unfortunately, I do see the name of John McCain on the list of names.

I'll tell you this, if Palin and/or Perry are not involved and McCain is not put on the back burner, I'm going to be very disappointed.

I've sent emails to Governor Perry and to Senator John Cornyn and have called the office of Haley Barbour asking that they fix this by involving Sarah Palin and Rick Perry and by not inviting John McCain. At this point we have enough experience with Republicans who know how to lose elections.

No comments: